1) Digital printing uses electronic patterns instead of physical templates, and several colors can be printed at one stroke, so designs can be changed instantly without any more cost, even though every onet-shirt is printed with different design. This enables cost-effective short print to run.
2) Digital printing does not need any setup work, so it is more economical, involving less waste of the materials and the printing times. It is also a faster process which can help us save time.
3) Digital printing can mix the basic colors at their disposals to offer a huge range in the color palette, which can get a rich gradient with a smooth transition from one color to another, so digital printing can absolutely make your custom t shirt different from others.
4) Using digital printing means you can easily communicate when receive the clients’ requirements for designs, You can modify them if you need to make changes of your documents, however, the digital copies will never be lost. You can save them to your computer and reproduce them whenever they are needed.
5) Digital printing quality often far exceeds the quality of traditional printing methods in color matching and range, and durability of the colors when exposed to light.